Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

the reason conservatives treat everything like a zero-sum game is because the game they are playing, called stealing all of your economic opportunity and stuffing it in their family mattress, literally is zero-sum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

The rule about having $20mil stuffed in your mattress is that you never let anyone know it's there and even though nothing substantial will happen from these leaks lol that now they have to deal with people trying to break in and cut their mattress open

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

The lady from Shark Tank paid a $388,700 fake invoice just because it said it was for real estate and had an official looking company watermark, and all I'm saying is that we now know exactly what companies and what watermarks come on their official money laundering invoices.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Khorne posted:

12 million documents is a whole lot of documents. This is far more data than the panama papers & has far broader reach.

One really interesting thing that we may or may not hear about is it leaks shell corps that are buying up real estate all over the US & international people/companies who are using South Dakota as a tax haven. That was two interesting things but who's counting.

Remember when the reporter who reported on the panama papers was murdered with a car bomb and the media labeled it a "mysterious death" instead of an "assassination".

I'm clearly no reporter, but I wouldn't say there's much mystery or even intrigue to being deliberately murdered with a bomb in retaliation for leaking financial crimes.

"Clearly everyone with as much money as me wanted them dead, and do you think I got this rich by leaving behind evidence of my crimes? You can never figure out which one of us did it." is a pretty solid defense

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Lets take their money

deep dish peat moss posted:

The lady from Shark Tank paid a $388,700 fake invoice just because it said it was for real estate and had an official looking company watermark, and all I'm saying is that we now know exactly what companies and what watermarks come on their official money laundering invoices.