Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

I think we need a new discord and to try and keep the existing in game guilds,so we don't lose anything besides having to move to a new discord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i believe we have beaten toilet eve levels of drama

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

rest in piss gdn

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lots of weird simping for some lovely pubbie guild

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Ad by Khad posted:

now that I agree with, us atlas goons sunk their whole fuckin fleet twice this season

there's not really anything special about them, they are just a guild of drunks I enjoy hanging out with and am friends with despite pvping against them for two years. you can pvp in video games without being toxic!

these pubs are a bit weird friend, they post alot of anti trans poo poo in faction chat, and have a very strange obsession with women online

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Simon Numbers posted:

Church actively fucks over a nazi piece of poo poo (tt) then gets vilified for it.

Classic goons

Insinuating someone who has vocally opposed TT for years is a goonfucker is some next level brainworms

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

this is some really low effort trolling on your part friend, because theres no way someone is that clueless.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

excuse my laughing for I have poor social skills

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

is it time to implement the are you a communist test, they worked very well in toilet eve

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

put the grave digging into overdrive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

were having a chud breakdown again error 420