Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

"The dead walk among us."

Starfleet Dental is the best, you all should play with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

IRSmurf posted:

To have any hope of topping Eve Echoes drama, we'll have to do this again two or three times over the next couple weeks. Company coffers must be embezzled, hopefully accompanied by a screenshot of a lengthy, private Discord message about holding it for "the greater good."

Time is a flat circle.

Look I barely had it in me for one time, you aren’t getting it out of me 2-3 times.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Ad by Khad posted:

I warned them about TT a little over a week ago, it's not coming completely outta nowhere for them

Just kinda outta nowhere

Gonna quote this and say i've warned goons about TT before, its just he came in screeching that I was "insane" and folks believed him and his bullshit giant 500 word essay on why I was "insane". For some reason I came in and said "Hey ya'll shouldn't play with Tempus Thales and here's why" and it stuck and ya'll all dog piled on him in loving New World of all places. I've legit tried warning people about him for YEARS now, Ad by Khad and others can vouch for that.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Ort posted:

I mean, you can’t really blame people for not taking these “warnings” seriously at launch because you see the warning that the guy is a creep, check his rap sheet and the gravity of it doesn’t really add up so you dismiss it because you just want to play with goons on USEast. It’s taken a ton of “SA history 101” classes to truly see like holy poo poo this guy is a turd deluxe. But if you just popped into the BGC discord every now and then to chat about the game or just interacted with the guild through the game a couple hours a week when drama wasn’t happening, it would be pretty hard to know what was going on.

I’m glad to see him gone and that the goons can still stick together but all of these “we told you so” posts are kind of dumb and annoying.

Apologies, i'm really not trying to do that.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

eonwe posted:

the reason im hesitant to get into this is the day endwalker comes out im dropping this game so hard

Wanna be buddies?