Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

LegoMan posted:

I felt compelled to answer this: when you kill a deer you reach inside their anus and slice out their pee gland and yank it through their buttholes.

I prefer the old thread now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Anita Dickinme posted:

Check out New World Hub for leveling builds and PvP builds when you've gotten the points.

Life Staff: https://nwhub.gg/life-staff-leveling-build/

Hatchet: https://nwhub.gg/hatchet-leveling-build/

Copying this over cause it’s working for me

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

cheetos has a hot sauce now in limited markets, this is more important than the poo poo you're talking about now.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

I’m all aboard a new goon guild server for those of us too late to get into the main servers. We can transfer later maybe. I will be your TT and lead you into glory. I won’t be nazi or anything. Just buying time till I can transfer.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

I will take the guild bank with me too

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Did anyone ever figure out the overflow server?

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

CLAM DOWN posted:

Lol TT deleted all his discords

That’s it. I’m writing a letter to bezos. If this game doesn’t win mmo of the year it’s a drat travesty.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Who’s heard of the madden curse? If you were on the cover of madden nfl you were gonna get hurt or have a bad season.

Now that clam down is the OP will the madden curse happen?

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

not sure how but I got into plancta today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Try to join your servers. I seriously don’t know how but I got into the sfd server.