Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dackel
Sep 11, 2014

It's kind of sad to me that many of us stranded in TT's guild were actually trying to coordinate real early through someone who was passionate and coordinated and communicated with pubbie guilds for launch. We had our own little discord server. And then the whole first "fiasco" happened with clam down and some others were just putting him down for no reason it seemed other than writing optimistic info posts. And then we lost that leader because he refused to play with goons after that and he even self toxxed, which admittedly I felt was a big overreaction, but it's not like that endeared many of us to go to US west and join SFD. Reminder that no other group had even formed.

And that's how we got poached into TT's guild. We were a discord with no leader and people trying to step up and make something work so we could continue playing together. We weren't picky but one thing was clear "not SFD". I'm glad y'all are having fun there and they are nice people, I'm just giving you some perspective for this time. So someone took on the leadership role and then we merged. I wish I still had that discord somewhere, but it died when we all moved over.

And now here we are. I feel like being taken for a ride, all because we wanted to play at launch and organize early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dackel
Sep 11, 2014

CuddleCryptid posted:

The good news is that stat and skill respeccing is completely free, so if you want to mess around with builds that's perfectly fine.

Stats are free until level 20 and then cost gold (something like 280g at level 40 for me at least), weapons are free until weapon level 10 and then cost azoth (around 100ish?)