Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Queue queue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I thought this thread would would be less funny than the old one and lmao was I wrong

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Ein Sexmonster posted:

TT is currently imploding in hilarious fashion by the way.

From SA j4g to portraying himself as living the "ultimate goon" lifestyle in multiple non-SA forums, to "goons are terrible and I don't want to play with them" lmaoooooo

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

The prophecies have finally come true

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Blazing Zero posted:

one time, TT learned that i had moved to the state he lived in and wanted my address to send me something? weed cookies? i cant remember. thats one of my TT stories and im glad he's dead. free bump for a game i tried in alpha and wanted it to stay the way it was.

if true, i cant even schadenfreude about this. thats just sad.

I miss playing games with you blazing. I wish you'd play this game with us because is dumb and the pvp isnt as bad as I thought it'd be

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Maybe it's because I haven't played an MMO in awhile, but I find the game to be rather fun. The grind, while as long as it ever was with other games, is more enjoyable to me as well. I've kind of abandoned the main and side quests about 10 levels ago to just go out and do whatever I wanted to do

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Axel Serenity posted:

This is such an odd game. It's solidly ok but has the template to be extremely good if it wasn't hamstrung by Amazon beancounters.

arbybaconator posted:

This game is still very fun

:hmmyes:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

J posted:

The elemental chain perk on weapons (fire chain, ice chain, etc) that hits a nearby enemy will happily target things through walls, floors, ceilings, etc. Great if you want more stuff to kill, but will get you killed easily if you dont want more enemies attacking you.

Ah, that would explain why my heal stick tends to pull like 5 adds when in buildings? lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Lawlicaust posted:

They took Carabas down for maintenance but didn't send any message about it. Just a random forum post in an unrelated thread. Various services just went off one after another. The chat server went down. Whatever lets characters respawn/teleport went down. Then people finally got disconnected over time. I was in Amrine at the time so suddenly all chat disappear. Pretty weird but whatever. Then someone got stuck running in a corner. Then someone died and couldn't rez. We made it all the way to the next to last boss with three people then the tank died and couldn't respawn. Then I died and couldn't respawn. Kick back to login and world is down.

loving phenomenal communication/management.

Edit: Or maybe the world group just died but it died in phases. Some people who are just gathering are still online with no issue. Bizarre.

same on our server :rip:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

CLAM DOWN posted:

Lol TT deleted all his discords

Looooool

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

peter gabriel posted:

My main concern so far is like wtf is going on with the swimming? It's absolutely loving hilarious to me to have my guy just be all like 'welp, just gonna walk though this here lake yessir, here I am walking along the bottom of it now' like it's an acceptable form of travelling through a lake.

Swimming was invented in 1975 and this game is set in a time period well before that (looks like maybe the 1950s based on everyone's dress and appearance)

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

orange juche posted:

Who in the hell is reporting people in this thread lol, thread slapfights are not reportable, show yourself villain!

Reported and blocked

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Lawlicaust posted:

Wait, I assumed they meant US and EU when they meant regions. You can't transfer US East to West? LOL.

Lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Ad by Khad posted:

some dude with an attractive voice flagged me down in windsward just to ask me to play dice with him

I had someone chase me down yelling "it's 2DCAT!" before following me around, playing 2DCAT through voice, while. I was harvesting. It was... weird

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Digital Prophet posted:

Does it count as mod sass if we make shirts?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
My plan is to get to 60, obtain a full set of faction gear, and then just wait and hope that Amazon figures out the direction of the game once I do so (amd that the direction is good). I'm still having fun messing around in the game, even though it's hard for me to fully explain why

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
tbh, my biggest complaint is that in a pvp focused game, level cap should be like... 40. 60 is just too mivu of a grind to get into end game pvp, which you basically need to be at (which faction gear at a minimum, which is another 8 hours of pure leveling), if you want to partake in siege fun

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

peter gabriel posted:

It's a very good chopping down tree simulator. PVTree if you will :smuggo:

:eyepop:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
I grinded hard to 60 for reasons... And for some reason I find it now more entertaining to just run around and chop trees to sell and build poo poo, waiting for groups pvp events to happen

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

BadLlama posted:

The real money is actually turning that green wood into charcoal and then selling that.

Used to be :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

BadLlama posted:

lol holy poo poo this thread owns again