Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

(i was banned shortly thereafter)

couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

For reference, the previous "poo poo i stirred up" was asking him to deal with Lumbering Troll using the word 'retarded' as a slur and generally being a toxic dickhead and him telling me it isn't against the server rules.

Edit:

Deviant fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Oct 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

totalnewbie posted:

So, TT aside, there are still a bunch of people who play and use that discord. Pretty lovely to just remove it because of TT. If people don't want to play with him 1000% fine, but at the end of the day, there's a bunch of people who use the discord (for better or for worse) and play NW.

lmao

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

totalnewbie posted:

It's not a loving TT fan club.

l m a o

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

totalnewbie posted:

So loving what. It's still over a hundred people who are not TT who use the discord server even if you don't like the person who runs it.

there's a saying about a table with 99 people and one nazi but I forget exactly how it goes

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Anita Dickinme posted:

So I definitely saw this coming but it’s been confirmed. TT will not hand over the governor chair and will most likely kick me from UwU by the time I’m home. Everyone should leave UwU and ask for an invite to the other two goon guilds.

how does this affect the goons in pantaloons

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Anita Dickinme posted:

Not at all. Just hop in the new discord and you’re golden.

i mean yeah but i wasnt sure if that in-game leadership was also having a co-meltdown or anything

Unrelated: What sort of armor for a fire staff / ice glove build?

I was thinking medium all + heavy shirt to get into the medium category for some mitigation.

Though the Light category 20% damage might help.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

what the hell is a substack

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Ragaman posted:

Skyblazer is in communication with Fed and they are tracking whats going on and our "reorganization" so our alliances shouldn't be too disrupted.

the baby throwing all the toys out of the pram is a type of reorganization, i suppose

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Amazon is having a real one where they hosed up some dns or something and now their people cant get inside campus and everything is burning

e-actually im mixing a few things up but amazon was having issues too

that's facebook you dingdong

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

rp? this isn't the lucky sevens on ultros

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

CLAM DOWN posted:

New World did this. Lol.

hail lord bezos, long may he reign

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

jaegerx posted:

Who’s heard of the madden curse? If you were on the cover of madden nfl you were gonna get hurt or have a bad season.

Now that clam down is the OP will the madden curse happen?

talking about the madden curse in the Tiburon office was a fire-able offense, fun fact

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Nfcknblvbl posted:

That poo poo goes straight to your pocket.

Does the same happen if your Buy order gets filled? Would suck if you're running around, and your buy of 5,000 iron shells fills.

well i know what I'M about to start doing to people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

the region thing is some bullshit and i dont even plan to move