Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

NeurosisHead posted:

My grandpa taught me to field dress by cutting around the butthole, then up the belly outside of the fascia to dump the guts and avoid perforating the bladder or intestines. I don't have to reach up their butts even once

hell yeah dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

Gnumonic posted:

So for some dumb reason I bought this game a few days ago, but have been too busy to actually try playing it until today. Character creation is locked everywhere anyone I know is playing, and it seems really doubtful they're going to allow transfers to high pop servers. Any plans to move any goon guilds to a lower pop server, or should I just refund while I can? Was interested in the pvp so it's probably not worth playing solo.

Wondering the same. It's pretty whack if I'm being honest

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

If they just implemented wildy the game would be much better

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Have they released any kind of roadmap for updates? Lol, haha

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

imagine roasting your gpu for new world lmao owned

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

i refunded this game and it felt great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

they wont be doing any of that