Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

Kinda glad I stuck to Aussie server, but sad I missed the TT meltdown.

Unbelievably poo poo pings to the US servers.

Is there any link to the GDN drama? interested to know what was going on with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

There’s fishing, but I don’t think it’s setup in a way to facilitate drama. Happy to be proven wrong though

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

Drinkfist posted:

The real crime here is a Trillion Dollar company made an MMO that had such incredible queue times that people were posting in the MMO HMO in larger quantities than normal instead of playing the game. Yall needed to play this side game of scorched earth to take the edge off.

I haven't picked up the game yet but if it survives a month without mass emailing all the players about exclusive items for amazon prime subscribers and fixes the whole get in line a day prior to play the game the next day I might give it a shot.

Now excuse me I have to go back to playing my Epic Seven gacha game because I am a connoisseur of self inflicted pain.

Yall have a good night. May your Amazon MMO gaming experiences be filled with same day drone delivery and replace poopin in socks to pissin in bottles.

Do you just want to be a purple prime pirate, but not be emailed about it?

https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/newworld?ref_=SM_NWS01_P1_ZDP

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

I hope you all pass your interviews for your new amazon jobs.

https://twitter.com/bobvids/status/1451001943107805185