Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

At age 90 and after starring in tons of Star Trek movies. William Shatner is now going to the heavens and going to space thanks to some rich assholes spending too much money on a publicity stunt instead of housing all the homeless people around Amazon's home city, Seattle.

Check out this cool article I read.

quote:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/04/entertainment/william-shatner-blue-origin-space-mission/index.html
Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin announced Monday actor William Shatner, 90, will be on the next Blue Origin flight alongside Audrey Powers, Blue Origin's vice president of mission and flight operations, Chris Boshuizen and Glen de Vries.

"I've heard about space for a long time now," Shatner said in a press release. "I'm taking the opportunity to see it for myself. What a miracle."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Along with everything else about Shatner, the way he talks is just really unpleasant. He sounds like he has literal brain damage.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Hes going to smoosh flat from soft sardine-like-bones as soon as any G's beyond sitting too fast motion touch him

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
William Shatner

"He had heard about space."

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
I can't get behind that.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
To Die Where No Man Has Died Before

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I always pray to satan for these things to crash

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
What does horse semen need with a starship?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Every time some nerd talks about colonizing space and how cool it is to colonize space I want to shatter their jaw and give them a swirlie so bad they go to the hospital, and Jeff Bezos wanting to do it doesn't help my opinion

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

its all nice on rice posted:

What does horse semen need with a starship?

Star Trek V is a film directed by William Shatner. In that film William Shatner takes on God... and wins!

I don't think even Kanye has an ego that big.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

they should bring william shatner to space the same way they brought james doohan

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

America, where the celebrities literally are the characters they play as

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i don't give a poo poo op and neither should you

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

SoClean is a loving ripoff. Don't buy it.

You shouldn't ever need to clean your CPAP equipment at all unless you either used it while sick or put something OTHER than distilled water in it like a big dumb idiot. There's a reason they tell you not to put tap water in there, and it's because the minerals get on the tubing and machinery and gunk it all up.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I hope his heart explodes because he made Mike Stoklasa cry.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

William Shartner

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I hope his heart explodes because he made Mike Stoklasa cry.

Mike deserves to cry, he's a giant embarrassing nerd.

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
remember when space was cool and not filled with trash

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Biohazard posted:

William Shatner deserves to die for making Mike Stoklasa cry, who is a great youtuber and is cool and funny.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

he's not even orbiting the earth. like who gives a gently caress. that's like going out a couple hundred metres on a row boat into the atlantic and then comparing yourself to magellan lmao

pathetic

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Centusin posted:

This happens everytime men go somewhere because men have a thanatos instinct telling them to corrupt and kill all life even if it means their own death.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Centusin posted:

no

because space was never cool

except to dorks

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Bezos and William Shatner's vessel docks with a strange ship; William flirts with the aliens yadda yadda yadda they make love; Shatner comes back to the blue origin taking bout 'Jeff, you gotta go over there, it's great', they argue about it, the vessel leaves, night comes and they sleep... hours later, William Shatner, feverish, climbs into Bezos' sleepsack, rips open his abdomen, lays a clutch of eggs in his bladder; last transmission, screams are heard and creatures with too many legs can be seen in the background of a hazy picture of black-eyed william, weeping, saying something about being a mother... blue origin goes silent, power on engines full-blast, off to an unknown frontier

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

cannot wait for Shatner to pontificate about the magnificence of riding on an airplane that flies higher than a normal airplane.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
code:
BIO READ OUTS ALL IN THE GREEN

SHATNERS rear end IS... ALIVE

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i don't give a poo poo op and neither should you

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Jizzum Shitnerd

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Escaping the common people. Good riddance!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

William Shartner

"Space": The Flatulent Frontier

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

William Scatner

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bloopsy posted:

Escaping the common people. Good riddance!

Reminds that everything Elon Musk does is based on the fear that black people will rise up against their white masters like what happened in South Africa, he's way more overt about it than Bezos is. Musk would probably be able to sleep a lot sounder if he just moved to Russia and be done with it.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

Reminds that everything Elon Musk does is based on the fear that black people will rise up against their white masters like what happened in South Africa, he's way more overt about it than Bezos is. Musk would probably be able to sleep a lot sounder if he just moved to Russia and be done with it.

it's not a "reminder" when it's just a bunch of poo poo you made up in your head on the spot

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001

Yaldabaoth posted:

Along with everything else about Shatner, the way he talks is just really unpleasant. He sounds like he has literal brain damage.

Please get back us when you are 90. Oh wait, you'll likely be dead.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

it's not a "reminder" when it's just a bunch of poo poo you made up in your head on the spot

Whatever, they can both suck my drat balls.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Space... is black.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Isn't space travel pretty hard on the body? Has anyone actually died on a space flight before that wasn't a failure of the craft itself?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

pixaal posted:

Isn't space travel pretty hard on the body? Has anyone actually died on a space flight before that wasn't a failure of the craft itself?

I don't think anyone has ever actually died in space, which makes it statistically much safer than earth.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

pixaal posted:

Yeah, two people have died on a space mission so far:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission%3A_Space#Controversy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

Yeah, two people have died on a space mission so far:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission%3A_Space#Controversy

:saddowns: