Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

I was so hyped when I finally got to “play” Microsoft Bob on a friend’s computer and I think it held my interest for a whole sixty seconds before I quit it for Lemmings and never opened it again.

It only recently dawned on me that it was in no way a game and I dunno how I decided that it was.

e: the aesthetic, that’s how:

let’s borrow the O from Microsoft Bob; they’ve got three and they’re not really using them.

is that quake 2?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dukes Mayo Clinic

Nosfereefer posted:

is that quake 2?

sure as heck is

quake 2, netscape, and realplayer juxtaposed seems like a deliberate choice for effect.

Dukes Mayo Clinic fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Oct 5, 2021

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
microsoft byob

Nosfereefer fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Oct 5, 2021

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dukes Mayo Clinic
I sure hope hanging out in this thread doesn’t leave me misspelling lots of words with O’s in them for the next six hours.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

sure as heck is

quake 2, netscape, and realplayer juxtaposed seems like a deliberate choice for effect.

You missed the dog in the fire

sig by owlhawk911

Elmnt80

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

are you mad? you'll invite the curse into this thread and doom us all!!!

Ha, ye afraid to get spooky?

Dukes Mayo Clinic

pixaal posted:

You missed the dog in the fire

That dog seems totally at ease with the situation. Unhaunted by anything at all, except how to organize the books.

take the moon

by sebmojo

Zurtilik posted:

I like our newer, slicker name.

its streamlined

posting trends are optimistic for the next quarter

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i have some other vowels. do you wanna borrow one for now?

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nine Inch Nails recorded a concept album about the O in BYOB getting haunted and now Trent Reznor is posting photos of his abs on my internet web page

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.

No but that looks fun

Dukes Mayo Clinic

other vowels? maybe.

Ass-penny

SpaghettiArmstrong posted:

No but that looks fun

I think it is! I have like 1200 plays. I've killed most of the guneoneers pasts, still need to unlock the gunslinger tho.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Inspired by this thread, I went in search of our lost O. I found them at a bar. This is my story.

oh yeah I read minds, what about it? O's a tough cookie tho.

:popeye:

a cool gift from a somewhat ethereal friend. Of course their mind blanking effect only worked on the other patrons of the Fifth Eye, so I'm free to share my learnings with you, byOb.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

what did you learn from O

did you learn to draw a dragon

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him