Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Was that real? Anyone remember?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The era was... the classic YCS era. Was it RE6?? Dude this was eating at me today all day. There's no way they did that. It must of been some joke thread.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*clears throat at the podium in the senate* It... uh, occurs to me, now, that I could have asked this in the "The 'That Did/Didn't Happen' Thread" thread.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh no.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

dead islands also the series that had the bloody torso special edition and theyve been working on "dead island 2" for like 12 years or some poo poo

lmao I think I played it actually and it felt like one of the cheapest turds ever squeezed out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

IIRC the head bob in that game is so severe you feel like elephant man lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

My friend was complaining about the people who made a big deal out of all that stuff and I sat down to watch him play the game for a bit, and there was an immediate scene of some normal looking Africans going insane at the sight of a white blonde woman who they chase down and turn into a monster lmao

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Japanese people can never hope to he as racist as us Americans or lord United Kingdom goblins, bit they are as at least as racist as the average aussie or white south African. And hell thats crumping bays frfr as us cool boomer gamers say

This but with less typos.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

[laughing at map games for 20 years]: Anno 1488

This doesn’t work because the digits have to add up to 9.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They also already did the 1400s. So returning to the early modern economic era… within under a decade… *clears throat* that ain’t legal either.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I know he’s not in the video but I just want to say. Clarence ftw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That’s real and not a league of legends mod?? Sick.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Simply Simon posted:

I was gonna write "that depends entirely on how racist you think the dev would be" but honestly? Bad line of thinking. I'm sorry, I'm editing it out.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m sorry — I’m deleting it. Is the funniest poo poo ever lnfao.