Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Wormskull posted:

lmfao Was that real? Anyone remember?

Wormskull posted:

The era was... the classic YCS era. Was it RE6?? Dude this was eating at me today all day. There's no way they did that. It must of been some joke thread.
wait, poo poo, this sounds familiar
I used to lurk back in those days

it was like, somebody heard zombies originated from haiti, but didn't really understand what that meant, so they just put romero or 28 days later zombies in haiti to "bring the zombie genre back to its roots", and it looked like they just ended up with a game about beating crazed violent haitians with pipes and poo poo, right?

there wasn't really a media frenzy like there was for resident evil, it was like a mid-shelf or budget game with decent graphics, and it might not have even come out, but there was a trailer or it was demo'd at PAX or something
maybe it was a phone game?
poo poo this is gonna bug the crap out of me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I might just be thinking of dead island

but I feel like I remember dead island pretty well?
dead island was the game that had that cool backwards cinematic trailer and then the game actually came out and everybody got really bummed out because it sucked