Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coleoptera
Feb 16, 2007

SERIOUS help for active skin.
I use just an antenna for my tv for regular television and I'm like an old person and mainly just watch the true crime network channel for background noise sometimes.
Every single commercial break will have at LEAST one ad for Medicare/Medicaid benefits, an ad for those car repair protection plans, or life insurance.
You see a lot old celebrities like Ice-T, William Shatner, Jimmy J.J. Walker, and a variety of sports people.
"Jonathan" from Colonial Penn can go away now. I'm so tired of hearing him tell me, hey, we're all gonna die, give me money so your $25,000 funeral doesn't bankrupt your family.
And if you haven't seen the first Ice-T Car Shield commercial, check it out. It's so sad. But hey, he made money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU