Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

teen witch posted:

Whenever I searched for plus size fashion, I usually get wild rear end “FAT BURN JUST EAT RAW CELERY AND IDK ONE POTATO EVERY FORTNIGHT AND YOULL LOOK SEXY AND EMACIATED” adverts

Don’t ask how it goes for when I try and find nice supportive things for ED.

Like I get that making you feel like poo poo is the point but come on now, get a little creative

teen witch posted:

god please don’t

marketing to fat women sucks rear end already. I just want “see these clothes for smaller bodies? We have them in bigger bodies.”

I don’t need a thousand euphemisms for fat. let me just dress like a weird occult skank without the term “voluptuous” or “curvy” anywhere near it. go away. don’t make me turn the hose on.

E: I will fully redact this if fat men get the weird pandering wording. Gimme curvy men.

The word voluptuous sounds like something you expel from an orifice

what is "ED"? the only candidate I have is "erectile dysfunction" and it doesn't fit the context. also google probably now thinks my dick doesn't work, idc though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

teen witch posted:

Eating disorder

Thanks for clarifying.