Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
For years I've gotten nothing but baby care / baby related ads, ads to quit vaping, and sometimes trailers. I am infertile. The ads started showing up immediately after my hospital stay where I found this out.

The best I can come up with is I call my cat "baby" and the ads are dumb. The worst I can come up with is that the ads read my email and misinterpret all the doctors saying "having a baby will kill you" as "Lieutenant Dan obviously has birthed several children". Idgaf about babies but I imagine it'd be incredibly demoralizing to anyone else to be constantly reminded they can't have children literally every 10 minutes.

Twitter thinks I'm a married 40-year-old lesbian with 3 kids who's upper middle class. I'm a 29 year old bisexual man with no kids who lives below the poverty line. :shrug:

oh wait I also get ads for the car I already own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

kntfkr posted:

MY MODERATE TO SEVERE PLAQUE PSORIASIS

also anyone else get that ad for crohns that starts with a lady yelling "BEGONE, CRONES" at her elderly mother

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

teen witch posted:

What in the world

I'm certain she's saying "BEGONE, CROHNS" but she does it while staring directly at an elderly lady and it cracks me up every time