Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Das Boo posted:

Sometimes when I need to reboot for an update, my ad block will fail on whatever my first YT video is. I used to get this guy warning you about "the 3 words you should never say to a woman." I would skip ASAP, but assume of course that the piece of poo poo meant, "I love you."

I'm not sure whether my horror or history vids cater to PUAs, but I'm distressed either way.

its actually "i hate pasta"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I have an ad blocker on my computer so the only ads I see are on tiktok and instagram and lemme tell you theres some weird poo poo on there, but my absolute favorite things are instagram ads because most of the time they have comments, and a lot of the time they dont bother curating them, so they're absolutely full of people saying "I tried this and it made all my toenails fall out" or warning people not to buy the item for other various reasons, or telling you where to get the product for cheaper. Genuinely love reading those comment sections.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
when tiktok was first becoming a thing and they were advertising on youtube, I recall multiple pretty obviously racist ones that put me off of joining for quite a long time, but its been like 50 years so I dont remember details now