Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Heres what Ive learned.

If you have cable or live tv and watch during the day time, advertisers are CONVINCED you are a brain rattled Numismatist. Or that you are a soon to fade away boomer who is just dying for a REVERSE MORTGAGE.

Youtube ads that have targeted me, apparently latched on to the fact that i used to play Final Fantasy Mobius, and think i really want to play Brave Exvius or some other Final Fantasy Mobile game. These ads are on my pc.

My spotify which i cant afford premium for at all times, when im on ads, has latched on to the thought that i want, Sam Adams beer ( I never drink ), that i shop at home depot ( never been ), and that i love whataburger. 1/3 aint bad spotify. Now the en espaniol ad for a dealership in lubbock texas is odd since i live in a different city is weird especially since youve been doing it for THREE YEARS. Also spotify never does ads for any other companies which im told is very odd. IT just does spotify ads and ads for sam adams, whataburger, home depot, and the same loving dealership occaisionally for me. I think my spotify is loving cursed.

IT will do a loving TON of spotify ads though for songs i would never listen to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
MAN YOGURT. DONT BE A GOD drat COWARD. BE A MAN. GURGLE THE YOUGART. YOU DONT WANT YOUR BOSS TO THINK YOUR A SISSY BOY DO YOU? WRAP THE BELT AROUND YOUR NECK AND GURGLE THE MAN YOGURT YOU MACHO MASCULINE MAN. *HARD GUITAR RIFF*

Edit: Kill the patriarchy, Stop all gender