Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
targeted advertising is pretty much perfect, right?

if you see an ad, it's because people who do whatever you're doing are more likely to pay for what's being advertised than people who aren't
(iirc some of you are vile ad company trash who will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes and can confirm this)

so we can draw reasonable extrapolations about a t.v. show's audience based on what's advertised when it airs, right?
if you're watching adult swim, they advertise yummy fast food in a dumb silly way because you're probably high
and, that's the only example I can think of

so
my question is
why do so many
1) bikers
and
2) people with psoriasis

watch Judge Judy? :raise:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Well it suggests that if you're itchy all the time and into motorcycles you have a very deep desire to see some justice in this world because god knows you ain't seen none of it.

that makes sense, thank you

Cubone
May 26, 2011

kntfkr posted:

MY MODERATE TO SEVERE PLAQUE PSORIASIS

Cubone
May 26, 2011

teen witch posted:

Don’t ask how it goes for when I try and find nice supportive things for ED.

erectile dysfunction?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

q bone c'mon bro the thread is barely a page long
don't tell me about my own thread

this thread is about Judge Judy and you're all way off topic but I'm letting it go because I rule
my threads are always a good place for relaxing, and being a badass. and being smart and thinking about stuff. and being a sweetheart. in that order. and having good muscles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i'm absolutely not doing any of that stuff,

I know you're not and I'll pray for you