Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Sometimes when I need to reboot for an update, my ad block will fail on whatever my first YT video is. I used to get this guy warning you about "the 3 words you should never say to a woman." I would skip ASAP, but assume of course that the piece of poo poo meant, "I love you."

I'm not sure whether my horror or history vids cater to PUAs, but I'm distressed either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Bismuth posted:

its actually "i hate pasta"

Oh gently caress, maybe I shoulda heard him out.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I looked up Swarovski crytals ONCE to see how expensive an item in a story was supposed to be. I got ads for them for 3 years after. I will never buy your gaudy poo poo crystals, Swarovski.