Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
MY MODERATE TO SEVERE PLAQUE PSORIASIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
My kid watches youtube on TV. Just mindless slop, it's bad and I feel bad but what are you gonna do. Ad every 2 minutes on some poo poo. Alternating toys, BEING A SLAVE FOR JEFF BEZOS IS GREAT, and JACK FOR GOVERNOR.

I also use someone else's Hulu account and movies are one ad at the front. Series and tv is almost unwatchable for how many 2 minute ads there are. 4 blocks of 30 seconds. It's like 1) don't use tampons - put this in yr pussy instead, 2) you're poor coz you didn't buy an online degree from us, get unpoor, buy a degree, 3) you're poor cuz you ain't got this app, get this app 4) that goddamn cur Flo and her stupid loving lips or 5) prescription drug ad for moderate to severe plaque psoriasis, IBS, diabetes type 2.

My dad watches sports and I haven't sat through a whole game in years but I'm pretty sure they got rid of the sports part and it's just Geico and Disney + ads now and at the end they get guys in suits to count em up and tell you who won.

I dream of a world without ads. The only monetary value of facebook is that it's a loving billboard.