Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Because sometimes Batman needs to be sensitive too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yivLt9cTaio

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Oct 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Batmen also cry...Batmen also...cry

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

:smith:

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

FutonForensic

lmao

hot cocoa on the couch

*record scratch*

ur probably wondering how i got here, well...

e: also that's av sized cause i think it's a funny av

hot cocoa on the couch fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Oct 5, 2021

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

*record scratch*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Manifisto

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

*record scratch*

e: also that's av sized cause i think it's a funny av

ty nesamdoom!

Space Taxi
Batman's knockout gas is really potpourri

FutonForensic

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

take the moon

by sebmojo

hes not crying thats just the rain. batman doesnt cry

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

take the moon posted:

hes not crying thats just the rain. batman doesnt cry

Sometimes even Batman needs a safe place to let out his emotions. Even if it's in a hidden room deep within The Batcave where even The Clowner's twisted humorous insults can't reach.

Escape From Noise

Dark, edgy Batman: out

Sad, sensitive Batman: in

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
it's the 20s

cry a little

Escape From Noise

I think that the world is ready for, no, demands a kinder, gentler Batman. Picture it:

Batman looks up from the meal he's cooking as you walk through the door. "Hey honey, how was work?" Immediately, he recognizes your sunken expression. "Oh no. Jerry again?" You silently nod as he steps over to embrace you. He envelopes you in his strong, welcoming arms covered in the new soft and supple bat suit. You begin to sob. But it's okay. Batman is here for you. Batman understands. Batman cares! You can let it all out. Soon enough you'll forget all about that jerk Jerry, thanks to The Dark Knight. Because tonight, he'll make it all about you. It'll be a night about you two alone. The Just Us League.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Oct 6, 2021

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

hot cocoa on the couch

Escape From Noise posted:

The Just Us League.

:lol:

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Twenty Four

Batman's number one used item on his utility belt, the tissue dispenser

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Twenty Four posted:

Batman's number one used item on his utility belt, the tissue dispenser

same

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I think that the world is ready for, no, demands a kinder, gentler Batman. Picture it:

Batman looks up from the meal he's cooking as you walk through the door. "Hey honey, how was work?" Immediately, he recognizes your sunken expression. "Oh no. Jerry again?" You silently nod as he steps over to embrace you. He envelopes you in his strong, welcoming arms covered in the new soft and supple bat suit. You begin to sob. But it's okay. Batman is here for you. Batman understands. Batman cares! You can let it all out. Soon enough you'll forget all about that jerk Jerry, thanks to The Dark Knight. Because tonight, he'll make it all about you. The Just Us League.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
me not that kind of batman...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
batman babies: cartoon where batman, robin and all your favorite villains are toddlers in the same daycare.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

batman babies: cartoon where batman, robin and all your favorite villains are toddlers in the same daycare.

Baby joker and baby penguin are there too, and they're always getting into trouble. They're all cared for by commissioner Gordon but you can only see his legs

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Baby joker and baby penguin are there too, and they're always getting into trouble. They're all cared for by commissioner Gordon but you can only see his legs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Now I'm imagining baby batman's dead baby parents

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Now I'm imagining baby batman's dead baby parents

lol

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
scarecrow: what's the difference between baby batman's baby parents and a pile of eggs?

biosterous

Batman looks up from the meal he's cooking as you walk through the door. "Hey honey, how was work?" Immediately, he recognizes your sunken expression. "Oh no. Jerry again?" You silently nod as he steps over to embrace you. He envelopes you in his strong, welcoming arms covered in the new soft and supple bat suit. You begin to sob. But it's okay. Batman is here for you. Batman understands. Batman cares! You can let it all out. Soon enough you'll forget all about that jerk Jerry, thanks to The Dark Knight. Because tonight, he'll make it all about you. It'll be a night about you two alone. The Just Us League.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

The theatrical action sequence music begins as the camera pans around The Bat Cave until we hear the sound of wood scraping on wood, the camera locks in on a hallway and moves towards it as the sound intensifies, finally it whips right at an open door. We see BATMAN spinning a chair around and sitting in it backwards over and over. He checks his watch. Music swells as Batman dons a cornflower cable knit sweater. He whips his cape across the camera, transition to: a center for at risk youths. A smiling woman stands at the front of the group.

"Good morning everyone! I'd like to introduce you to your new counselor..."

Door flies open and bats flutter in.

"Batman!"

Batman enters, and in one fluid motion grabs a chair, spins it around, and sits in it backwards.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Nov 16, 2021

Heather Papps

hello friend

you know i'm not just a batman. the most important thing to me is being a good bathusband and batfather

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

you know i'm not just a batman. the most important thing to me is being a good bathusband and batfather

He's always there for his partner with a Batrub

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i think about this video and re-watch it every few months. it is a classic

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Escape From Noise

The Joker is in downtown Gotham City making catty comments about people's outfits and looks. Batman is watching this on a monitor in the Batmobile. Suddenly, he engages the rockets and races to the streetcorner Joker is on. He grabs the intercom and begins saying things like "You sure look great today!" and "You did something new with your hair, didn't you? Wow. It's really fetching!".

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Dark, edgy Batman: out

Sad, sensitive Batman: in

Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special
But I'm a batman

Escape From Noise

snergle posted:

Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special
But I'm a batman

snergle

A kind little mouse!

The Joker is in downtown Gotham City making catty comments about people's outfits and looks. Batman is watching this on a monitor in the Batmobile. Suddenly, he engages the rockets and races to the streetcorner Joker is on. He grabs the intercom and begins saying things like "You sure look great today!" and "You did something new with your hair, didn't you? Wow. It's really fetching!".

joker : stop trying to make fetch happen batman

joker hit by a bus in the next scene

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
riddler: riddle me this! why... why can't I forgive my father

batman: it's not your fault

alnilam

powerful

Escape From Noise

Sherbert Hoover posted:

riddler: riddle me this! why... why can't I forgive my father

batman: it's not your fault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Batman quits the superhero shtick, gets his Master's, and starts volunteering as a social worker at Arkham. Crime in Gotham actually goes down.