Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

google THIS posted:

Batman quits the superhero shtick, gets his Master's, and starts volunteering as a social worker at Arkham. Crime in Gotham actually goes down.

my head just blew up with a whole alt universe arc of Batman as an extremely talented and humanitarian psychiatrist instead of a superhero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Barco Fiesta posted:

my head just blew up with a whole alt universe arc of Batman as an extremely talented and humanitarian psychiatrist instead of a superhero

Heather Papps

hello friend

*sniff sniff a bloo hoo hoo*
"what's wrong bruce"
*sob*
"talk to me, bruce, what happened"

"i.... i used my grapnel gun, and while grapneling, said "thank goodness for my grapnel gun" and then all the goons started laughing. they said grapnel isn't even a real word! i invented the thing i get to name it! i told them that, and then they said "sure you get to name it, but you picked an almost impossibly stupid name. you may be the world's greatest detective but you might be the worlds worst at naming things. i pulled out my batsmoke pellets and ran home i forgot about my batmobile."

"oh... sir... let me get you some warm milk."

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Swear to ME!

That you'll never say that awful stuff about yourself again!