Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Eating rear end is fantastic. I had a friend recently talk about eating rear end and they were like "I mean it's always gonna smell like that" and everyone looked awkward before we broke the news to them that no, when you eat rear end it shouldn't smell like poo poo.

Eating rear end is should be a clean endeavour. Every rear end I've eaten has been pristine and fantastic. You know why? Cause you don't eat rear end that is unclean. Like goddamn. You motherfuckers must eat food that fell in the bin and then complain that the food is always horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
how u doin elephant :wink: that trunk lookin fiiiiiine

do elephants sexualize each other's trunks? i assume they would. i mean, i do it and i'm not even an elephant.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Mac and Cheese posted:

image source i funny dot com

I think a lot of us would do it if we had the flexibility :shrug:

I mean not ME, but the rest of you? Yeah I could see pretty much all of you eating your own asses

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Eating my rear end is a dangerous game as my cheeks have been known to crack walnuts, but yet, if I could, I would.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

just eat rear end drunk you don't notice the smells
Or the gritty tongue feel

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Did you hear that? I think there's mice in here :barf:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I think a lot of us would do it if we had the flexibility :shrug:

I mean not ME, but the rest of you? Yeah I could see pretty much all of you eating your own asses

If I could eat my own rear end I'd be to busy sucking my own dick

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I'd just feel sorry for whoever was eating my rear end, no matter how pristine I got it to be.

There are worse hills to die on imho but I thought the OP said no judgements

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just put down a dental dam :butt:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Buddy when I eat rear end it's a dental drat!

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

I'm from Beuno Asses and I say: eat 'em all!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

CheeseThief posted:

I'm from Beuno Asses and I say: eat 'em all!

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

OK I ADMIT IT I LOVE BIG TITTIES!!!!

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Eating rear end is not a goddamn elephant in the room, geez

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

An elephant was out walking through the forest one day when he stepped on a thorn. Along comes an ant who sees the elephant is in pain and makes an offer.

"I'll take the thorn out of your foot if you let me do you up the butt!"

Well, the elephant is in a great deal of pain and says "Oh what the hell, it's a deal!"

So, the ant pulls out the thorn, climbs up the elephants leg and starts climbing around the elephants rear end in a top hat.

Meanwhile in a nearby tree, a monkey has been watching the whole thing, and thinks it's hilarious! So he pulls off a nearby coconut and chucks it at the elephants head. The coconut hits the elephant in the head and the elephant screams "OUCH!!"

And the ant replies "TAKE IT ALL, BITCH!"

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I think that now we can say, having weighed the pros and cons, and come to a decision in the fullness of time and after consulting the impacted parties, with a measured view and appropriate time to reflect, and assurance that the relevant calculations have been undertaken and shared with the many key stakeholders and related entities, when all is said and done, that we have reached a fair and accurate conclusion.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You can gently caress around with those flaps all you want, but you curl the tip of your tongue in her bhole for a half second and she squirtin like a new bottle of ketchup. Like why your h-spot so sensitive girl drat ain’t nobody ever licked your make b4? :thunkher:

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
if you never ate an rear end, was there ever even an rear end to begin with?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

There's always, a metaphysical kind of rear end, surrounding and permeating all and everything.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Lets be honest, the elephant in the room is related to the running of this

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I feel lucky as hell that rear end eating wasn't a thing when I was whoring around, it was blowjobs

Altho
I would have whored around less and :thunk:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I don't love having my rear end eaten, but I love eating rear end.

Mind I don't really care for receiving oral sex. And I don't get much, if any, physical pleasure from sex. I just like making people feel good.

I may be an outlier.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

If your tongue isnt even long enough to reach all the way to the prostate then whats the point even?

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Lets be honest, the elephant in the room is related to the running of this

WTF some punk rear end mod edited my comment...... MODS!?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

dr.acula posted:

yeah its me and not the fact that its a hole everyone shits out of regularly

Thats why its hot, dweeb