Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
IŽm not sure whether youŽve mentioned it earlier in the thread but if you donŽt woo a bachelorette, will they start meeting with other eligible bachelors in time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Odd Wilson posted:

So the series tends to lean on no actual rivals, but I've heard something about RF5 and rivals so maybe they're playing with the idea again? I don't know, I don't really keep up with news about it.
I hope that the developers are at least thinking about going in that direction since it could spice up the gameplay if you actually had to work to get the attention of your sweetheart beyond "agree with her" and "give correct gift every day".

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
Welcome back!

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
So, is Brodiks thing that he has a major brain injury or what?

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
Yeah, this was a great read, Odd Wilson and IŽll happily follow your next LP as well.