Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

"HI, I WANT TO HUG PINS NUTS."
:frolf:
I just found this, so my vote's a bit late, but Bush and Shrub are definitely Good Names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

I know there are still more Bachelorettes to come, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to vote for Mist. Cinnamon, Rosetta, and Sylphie are great, but I want to see you suffer what the Mist romance looks like.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

We need an Ant and a Goblin for crops.

Two Buffamoo for milk.

Two Cluckys for eggs.

And another Woolie for wool.

Final slot is for whatever.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Black Robe posted:

This sounds like sensible farming.

Make the final slot a Silver Wolf named Pony

edit; voting for monsters on the previous page

I knew I forgot one. Seconding this, name too.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Cicada Samurai Dad sounds like either the best Saban-era sentai clone that never was, or the name of the worst Stone Temple Pilots cover band.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Rock fell, everybody died

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Both explanations were more than satisfactory and I hope your hands feel better soon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Excellent!