Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat
As someone with a cat, I'm convinced Nolan's cat is fake because mine would never put up with lying on my shoulder like that all the time. Not a good angle for pets.

The Melody of Trust thing worries me a bit because I assume that it's referring to the girls Bush can marry. Hopefully it's not something that's unlocked at max LP because that would take forever to get done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat
If this...bizarre Runey system really was an international release thing, is it possible that it came about due to a programming error? Because wow, I can understand the hate for the system. Runeys in other RF games I've played have mostly just...been there. This though...this is just awful!

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat
Huh. I wonder if the reason that Doug (from RF4) likes ducks is not really because of their name, but because they apparently can explode and take no damage. Sounds like something he would enjoy.

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat

Slaan posted:

It takes 95 skill to pour hot water onto leaves? :raise:

It takes 95 skill to pour hot water onto leaves and make delicious tea instead of mere leaf water.

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat
I'm gonna be honest, that boss is one of the most adorable ones I've seen in the RF franchise. 10/10, would tame and let live in my monster barn.