Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Thought this thread was gonna be about a new movie in the "Chucky" posessed murdering doll franchise. Pleased no new Chucky movie has been cancelled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

has he blamed it on an intern that has now been removed yet? or hackers

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Charles killed a lot of people, about loving time

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Woolwich Bagnet posted:

has he blamed it on an intern that has now been removed yet? or hackers

He said he always says people who are lying have "rubber lips"

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Sourdough Sam posted:

Thank god. I thought Brad Dourif got cancelled or something.

I was about to be so goddamn upset.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Are Michelin tyres a different size to other tyres? This guy's racism doesn't even make sense!

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
NFL is poo poo

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Chucky is too cool of a nickname to get canceled by some racist rear end in a top hat, he doesn’t even have the letter c in his whole name.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
A guy was a oval office and rightly got cancelled all seems good in the world what's the thread for

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
The stupidest part about it by far was the bizarre lie he told in his 'apology' about how growing up, a man having rubber lips meant he was a liar.

Not only have I never heard of that before, but he didn't say he had rubber lips he said he had lips the SIZE of Michelin tires. The fact that he made up some bullshit pretty much guarantees that it was racial and he knew it. I might have found 'I hated the guy and wanted to mock his appearance' possibly believable but with that ridiculous lie you know how it is.

At the same time, Gruden works with a heck of a lot of black folks, not only players but coaching staff too. I don't think he's some kind of hardcore white supremacist. I just think he hated that guy enough to fling anything at him and reached for whatever he could find to do so including lovely racist stuff. Should've just told the truth about it at least and not been a coward

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

BigBadSteve posted:

Thought this thread was gonna be about a new movie in the "Chucky" posessed murdering doll franchise. Pleased no new Chucky movie has been cancelled.

I for one am happy that he found a gainful employment and doesn't have to chase people with knives anymore

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Football is the one that's the girls Hockey league, right?

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
yep that's the raiders alright

as a fan, the only thing you can rely on is that they'll let you down

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
gently caress the rams and the chiefs and the cowboys and all your other bullshit teams though, especially the cowboys goddamn

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Rugrats is canceled.

I mean, literally. Its not on air anymore

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Supreme Allah posted:

doesnt he have a 10 yr guaranteed 100 mill contract or some dumn poo poo

“Dumboriss [sic] Smith has lips the size of michellin [sic] tires,” Gruden wrote in the email, per the report."

just play the game ya big lipped BEAST

Good classy stuff

Lol like weird-rear end Mark Davis will give a poo poo. Gruden will issue some non-apology and move on. Only way it’ll become an issue is if players revolt

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Stalizard posted:

gently caress the rams and the chiefs and the cowboys and all your other bullshit teams though, especially the cowboys goddamn

Ahem... friend, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume that you forgot to mention the patriots. Add the bucs and steelers in there as well

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!

Play posted:

Ahem... friend, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume that you forgot to mention the patriots. Add the bucs and steelers in there as well

sure, gently caress all these guys but especially those rotten cowboys

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Urban Meyer is thanking the Grope Gods that another coach did a racism so now no one will talk about Buttgate anymore.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

BigBadSteve posted:

Nooner tricked me too friend. I was worried the Chucky show was already cancelled before I could torrent it and I was UPSET. Taint reaped by Nooner again smdh

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

Lol like weird-rear end Mark Davis will give a poo poo. Gruden will issue some non-apology and move on. Only way it’ll become an issue is if players revolt

Like I said up thread, Mark can't even afford to care because he owes him $70 million still, either in a lump or at $10m/year, and he just built a stadium

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Frank Frank posted:

Not to defend a billionaire NFL owner but I'm pretty sure Mark Davis does give a poo poo

His dad was hardcore into racial equality, not just in the NFL but like in the US. IIRC he also forced racial integration by having the Raiders sign Black and Latino athletes. I think I've read about how Mark looked up to his dad and tries to emulate him and what he did

If this was Dan Snyder I'd be right there with you btw

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2020/09/10/al-davis-diversity-legacy-of-silver-black-and-the-full-rainbow/amp/

vvv yeah I mean he's a giant dork but his heart was in the right place on that one, and what other NFL owner would take responsibility and not sack like the director of social media or something and say it was their fault?

Seth Pecksniff fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Oct 9, 2021

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Not to defend a billionaire NFL owner but I'm pretty sure Mark Davis does give a poo poo

His dad was hardcore into racial equality in the NFL. IIRC he also forces racial integration by making the Raiders sign Black athletes. I think I've read a lot about how Mark looked up to his dad and tries to emulate him and what he did

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2020/09/10/al-davis-diversity-legacy-of-silver-black-and-the-full-rainbow/amp/

yeah he made that weird rear end tweet about Chauvin getting convicted and then clarified it and refused to take it down, while also taking full responsibility for it.

Mark Davis is a goober but he's no monster like loving Jerry Jones or something.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Play posted:

At the same time, Gruden works with a heck of a lot of black folks, not only players but coaching staff too. I don't think he's some kind of hardcore white supremacist. I just think he hated that guy enough to fling anything at him and reached for whatever he could find to do so including lovely racist stuff. Should've just told the truth about it at least and not been a coward

Sometimes people are just racists duder. Having black coworkers, especially subordinates, doesn't make it better.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Mark davis is rich as gently caress and used to eat at pf changs every day

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Play posted:

At the same time, Gruden works with a heck of a lot of black folks, not only players but coaching staff too. I don't think he's some kind of hardcore white supremacist.

This doesn't mean anything. Plantation owners also worked with a heck of a lot of black folks.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Pimpcasso posted:

Mark davis is rich as gently caress and used to eat at pf changs every day

LlLol, JUST LOL if you don't like PF changs

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

If he wasn’t cancelled after all those murders, I sure am glad he’s canceled now!

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
lets gooooooooo Cowboys

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

OMFG FURRY posted:

lets gooooooooo Cowboys

:stonk:

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Chucky culturally appropriated voodoo to place his spirit into the body of the doll

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Sophy Wackles posted:

I played in a football match once. Ended up scoring 2 touchbacks in penalty time to win the match for our squad.

Tell us more

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Al Davis isn't dead. He just lies sleeping

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

OMFG FURRY posted:

lets gooooooooo Cowboys

:mods:

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

I liked it when the raiders were based in Oakland. Its a pretty random city to just have a football team and not pretend they’re repping San Francisco or the entire Bay Area. Vegas Raiders is pretty lame

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It's the 45th biggest city in the country and there's 32 teams in the NFL. Doesn't seem too weird to me.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
They also have a baseball team and used to have a basketball team

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

i thought they cancelled this due to the head injuries.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Nooner posted:

They also have a baseball team and used to have a basketball team

And a hockey team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

fhtagn Al