Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
PSU loss was a bummer. Defense played really well but Roberson was a complete nightmare out there. If Clifford doesn't get hurt PSU wins that game pretty comfortably. But poo poo happens and injuries are the great equalizer, what're you gonna do (besides having some kind of plan at backup QB that's lightly better than 'vomit-worthy watching this poo poo'). Will Levis wasn't very good but we certainly missed him today. Good thing there's to blue chip QB's coming in the next class.

Fortunately the bye week is up next to hopefully give Clifford time to get healthy. Mustipher and Ellies too as both of them getting hurt really butchers the DT depth. If they take care of business the rest of the way they control their own destiny to get to the Big 10 championship, though the lovely reality of OSU getting itself together and stomping everyone else the rest of the way is becoming very real again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
The early slate today was a real blessing. The Texas meltdown was one for the ages and Ole Miss/Arkansas was one of the best games I've seen in years. Real good stuff

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

whos that broooown posted:

Having your season hinge on sean loving clifford seems like a bad plan tbh

Having your season hinge on a starting QB seems like a bad plan tbh

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

That really sucks, he was having an excellent year.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Soul Glo posted:

Good thing Tennessee doesnt need to impress a bunch of high schoolers to come play for them and prove they arent backwater hillbillies oh wait gently caress

if i'm a recruit at that game i'm committing immediately, are you kidding me?