Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Bama made too many mistakes, but it's still surprising to see that happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Some bad play calling by Bill O. Hindsight is 20/20 I know but not running on a gassed A&M D in the red zone was weird. But it makes for an interesting Saturday so :toot:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Tuscaloosa's Deontay Wilder lost his heavyweight title fight last night, too. Bad day for T-town.

LeeMajors posted:

I honestly don’t know how y’all lost to this UF team.

This same UF team also played UK close on the road despite a billion penalties. They're decent.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Hell of a fight though, if you like big guys throwing bombs at each other and get a chance check out the replay.

It was great and I've watched it three times already. Wilder kept going through his sheer hatred of Fury. He'll be an absolute wreck this morning. I still think he beats almost anyone else, though.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

TheGreyGhost posted:

Florida can score but also has a QB who can be baited into bad ideas.

No worries, Grantham's going to set up his equivalent of a Maginot Line. That'll bottle up Georgia's offense.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

https://twitter.com/theSmokeyVol/status/1447544061720735745?s=20

:toot:

I loving love when we do this, the game is also sold out

The Kiffin hate will be strong this weekend.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Scionix hasn't posted much this year, to be fair. But he hasn't outright vanished like Crotchbat or AnneFrankFic.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Is Clemson's O-line full of freshmen? What is Tony Elliott doing with all of those 5* recruits?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Florida are 12.5 point favorites, according to ESPN. Seems generous to me.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Mullen has been outsmarted by Ed Orgeron. Again.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

If you think that Dan Mullen is capable of any self-reflection, go take a look at his post Kentucky game press conference.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Ehud posted:

I mean, look at my pro team…

Couldn't even win with Nick Saban, SMH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Dan Mullen's post-game conference was not reassuring. He seemed reluctant to say anything good about Anthony Richardson, and kept talking about "evaluating" (with a focus on personnel, not coaching). Ugh.