Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Boomer Sooner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

PostNouveau posted:

Long-suffering OU finally got over the hump yesterday

thank you

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

TipTow posted:

For real I feel extremely bad about Rattler, there's video floating around of him walking alone to the locker room yesterday when the whole team is still on the field celebrating.

He's a good QB, just not good enough for the loving insane expectations that have been built up at OU over the past decade and a half. I'd probably pout if I got benched only for a true freshman to lead the single greatest comeback in the history of one of the most storied rivalries in all of American sport, too.

It’s gotta be crushing to be the subject of massive hype and believe you’re destined to be a high NFL draft pick, only to see it slip away

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Is Chuy's down at Barton Springs still good? I loved it but that was like 15 years ago

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

1st down and 3 is a new one

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Kinda pathetic not to score with 1st & 3 at the 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

they got jealous of the aggies I guess