Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

LLCoolJD posted:

Bama made too many mistakes, but it's still surprising to see that happen.

buddy, it should've happened in The Swamp this year but Florida forgot to play the 1st quarter of that game :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Posting the words of a prophet

https://twitter.com/boardgeniuses/status/1446260757402902530?s=21

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Declan MacManus posted:

-if georgia loses and lsu wins we are officially in 2007 territory and a wacky-rear end finish the rest of the way

Kentucky ran the ball for 330 yards at 7.3 ypc last night. LSU's cooked even if their administration has conveniently eliminated the COVID test/vax requirement for the Florida game

Dango Bango posted:

Just gonna quote a friend's text regarding the Nebraska game last night: "I guess now I'll just watch some Pac 12 after dark and cry cuz I believed today. And they hosed me again"

Scott Frost is a wizard at losing 1-score games

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

KKKLIP ART posted:

Feel like an already good Kentucky team is going to be playing extra angry for the top 10 snub.

I can talk myself into Kentucky by remembering that Georgia is prone to laying an egg once a year, and that Kentucky's stout defense will force Stetson Bennett to beat them. FWIW I think Bennett is a perfectly serviceable QB and is more akin to a nice G5 starter than the talent level implied by walk-on, but his limitations are very clear when Georgia has to play from behind.

But Florida's defense shut down Kentucky's offense, and Georgia has a much better defense. Dawgs 13-6.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

In case Manny Diaz doesn't get a 4th year, I have a candidate for Miami who's succeeded at another small, academics-first school in the ACC that just doesn't have the resources to compete with FSU and Clemson: Dave Clawson.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

It brings me no pleasure to root for THE BUCKS but they're the only team this year with an elite offense that can make life uncomfortable for Georgia

https://twitter.com/JBudDavis/status/1448284461343334401?s=20

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

that's easily the worst football game I've watched all season

the clock management on that last drive alone is a fireable offense for Dino

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Declan MacManus posted:

skip i want to DISCUSS this

I will eat this L as it means Ed Orgeron is more likely to stay in the job that he was born for, Anthony Richardson is probably* Florida's starter going forward, and Florida gets closer to firing Todd Grantham*

* = decisions which are contingent on Dan Mullen

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Kirios posted:

Name one bigger fraud in NCAA history than Iowa.

Notre Dame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

new aftermath thread up