Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

What was up with iowa fans booing PSU injuries? That was pretty weird and kind of lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Majik Ninja posted:

tOSU bama wins out loses to Iowa uga in championship game still makes playoff with two losses get hosed

downout
Jul 6, 2009

OkSt/Texas could be a good game next week.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

General Dog posted:

I kind of think OSU has about worked out the kinks and may be the second best team in the country right at this moment. We won’t really know for sure until pretty late in the season, but that’s my suspicion.

What the best passing offense they face in their remaining schedule? I think it's PSU with clifford at QB. I saw an article about MSU's offense being pretty dominant, but I haven't been watching their games.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

KKKLIP ART posted:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Wasn't this about the time in 2007 that LSU was looking like world beaters?

downout
Jul 6, 2009

MourningView posted:

Continuing to do the clap cadence even after the series where they had three false starts in a row really was astoundingly bad coaching

Doesn't that point to, that they didn't have that option?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downout
Jul 6, 2009

During one of the games the announcers showed off a burrito and said two players had NIL deals with the restaurant. It was a custom made sandwich branded after them, and they got a dollar on each sale or something.