Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

I dunno if we're making a new thread or what but I am Mad and have Opinions

Mullen is done. He should have fired Grantham two years ago, he should have fired him in the offseason, and now he should fire him after every. single. game. The defence is consistent only in how bad they are.

Mullen himself should be fired for loving around with quarter backs and generally being loving awful at play calling. The poo poo before the half at Kentucky was fireable in and of itself. The poo poo he had AR doing this season should be fireable.

God drat am I loving pissed with this team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Ehud posted:

I’m not nearly as mad as you guys.

Maybe I’m just dead inside and numb to football.

I'm mostly mad because there were chances for this team to do something over this season and last. If we had a better defence last season we would be challenging for the natty, imo. This season the offence and defence have both shown (at times, and rarely at the same time) to be good. We could have beat Bama, who are having a rare off season (insofar as Bama have an off season). We should have beat Kentucky. We absolutely should be beating a bad LSU team. But the coaching is loving stupid and pathetic and has cost us 3 games already and will probably cost us more this season. We're going backwards and Mullen seems to have absolutely no interest in changing anything. And now AR sounds like he might be leaving.

Thanks to Mullen's decision making we're at least 3 years, likely more, away from challenging for anything. 4th in the East is loving shameful.