Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Sash! posted:

Can players transfer mid season and, if so, how do I get in contact with the Sheetz family to throw NIL money at a functional quarterback

Would you like one rattled rattler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Got to watch texas lose on a last second* play and watch A&M win on a field goal hooked back right by the power of oil money and prayer, good day

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

All my standing meetings got cancelled since school is out for indigenous peoples day. Given the majority of participants in said meetings are Longhorns or Bama fans, this is disappointing but ultimately better for my professional reputation.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I don’t know which thing I love more - the fans who rushed the field for OU and A&M in the same day, or the former longhorn with sons playing for texas and alabama who had a very bad 0-2 day.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

“Adjusted for home field advantage and opponent quality” = cooking the books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

The Chuys menu has been cut back to minimums during COVID, which stinks because the seasonal stuff was usually pretty good.

Combo fajitas for 1 with extra flour tortillas and chips/salsa/creamy jalapeño is a solid $20 take out dinner for 2.