Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

UGA down to benchwarmers, cheerleaders, and the pretzel cart guy at WR, but #1 is #1.

Dawgs/UK kinda? Sorta? For the East next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Elephanthead posted:

Alabama lost because Saban doesn’t know you call timeouts before the half to let your punt team get a block or return for a field goal because he has never been in a close game.

That didn't make a lick of sense, and he doddered about at halftime when asked about it.

In conclusion, Bama is going to win every other game by 70

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/Dawg_Stats/status/1447180815343964161?s=20

soooo goooood

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Stetson was very good against Arkansas/Auburn last year and he was very good (what was asked of him) against them again this season.

He was gawd awful against Kentucky last year.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

2007 didn't have a Georgia that was so much better than everyone else

Yes it did 😕

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Wake beating Reggie Ball 9-6 in the 2006 ACCCG in front of tens of fans is one of the more underrated football viewing experiences of this calendar century.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

In 2021, Georgia has been phenomenally well-coached given the slate of injuries, seems to have leaders all over the roster, and has a scheme that's worth a drat instead of RUN BAWL CUZ WE MANLY...and you'd figure that would make the team less inclined to get nerfed on one random Saturday a year as is tradition, but. I still can't help but feel the attrition on offense is going to catch up to them. Daniels is reportedly back by Florida, and might even be back this week, but seeing, believing. And the WR corps seem to be getting less healthy, not more.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Kirby is obviously Nate.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Rectal Placenta posted:

When was the last time there were less than 100 passing yards cumulative between teams in a game? Because I'm staring down Army at Wisconsin right now and...

You've already got your answer, but worth noting given this weekend's game that 2019 Georgia/Kentucky had 52 combined passing yards, not a typo

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I liked it when Kirby finally let JT talk to the media after the Miss. State game last season and he basically said "I could've been playing all along, and I don't know why we haven't been throwing the ball more."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

It was around this time in 2012 when Chizik stopped losing games and started REALLY losing them; Gators by 3 TDs IMO.