Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Can players transfer mid season and, if so, how do I get in contact with the Sheetz family to throw NIL money at a functional quarterback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I'll never say anything bad about Clifford again

I hate how much better this Clifford clown is that the other QB

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Regnevelc posted:

The transfer portal is gonna impact a lot teams in this way.

I'm not sure what a team can do to keep a serviceable backup around. Both guys backing Clifford up left. Of course the number 2 guy is going to stink when he is effectively a number 3 guy.

Even after sleeping, it is just so frustrating that you have to play two thirds of the game with no offense, pinned down with literally impossible field position, and an offense giving the defense no rest and still almost win.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

fast cars loose anus posted:

The announcers talked about it but basically every single time Iowa made a big play a Penn State guy would be down and needing attention

I do not think it was intentional but in a stadium of tens of thousands some are gonna be convinced its a ploy

Two of them were starters that never came back, which would make it one perplexing ploy.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

If look at the vote points, Ohio State, Penn State Michigan is almost a three way tie.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Like half of the problem was that it took almost a half to figure out how to get the snap off without a false start.

Geez, you'd think a team that likes to have the reputation of having a super loud stadium would have it on their radar to figure out how to play in someone else's loud stadium, but here we are.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

downout posted:

Doesn't that point to, that they didn't have that option?

They figured out a different signal, but literally only after Joel Klatt mentioned it on air, which is an incredible coincidence I hope.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

SquirrelyPSU posted:

We joke about Ferentz and punting, but after Saturday night, Tory Taylor is living rent-free in my head.

You could win a Super Bowl with a punter like that

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

So is everyone's practice facility a fortress?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

If Clifford is done, Penn State went so far to the left that they circled the globe before arriving where they appear.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Grittybeard posted:

I'll submit Michigan.

Most wins of all time so you always think they're good, but a .438 bowl winning %. 11 national championships that all came before your grandparents were born other than a fake one they share with Nebraska in the 90s. They're always lurking, waiting to disappoint.

I'm constantly stunned that they haven't won the conference in 17 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Spacemonkey57 posted:

You’ve seen them the last 17 years right? Other than 2006 and the year the spot was good they’ve been rear end.

More of a "that was SEVENTEEN YEAR AGO?" stunned