Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Cthulu Carl posted:

Get hosed PSU.

Get hosed Bama.

Hail Satan.

Hail Xort.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

You gotta put a warning up. I'm on a low sodium diet and that's enough salt to last me a week.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Hey guys.

Y'know who's 6-0? Wake Forest.

Y'know who isn't? Alabama.

:hmmyes:

The math checks out.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Asproigerosis posted:

Of course it had to be clown rear end aggie they are just the worst fan base the whole rotc thing is gross.

True, but I'm finding if I just focus more on the fact that Bama lost and less on the fact that the Aggies won, it's much more palatable.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

This has been a GLORIOUSLY chaotic day of football, and I am privileged to have shared this time with you all.

Hail Xort

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

DC Murderverse posted:

I’m now praying super hard for Michigan to win out because I think they’re the team Iowa would have the best shot against in the CCG

Ohio State always has our number in big games
Penn State wouldn’t lose twice especially with 4 quarters out of their QB
Iowa vs. Michigan State in the Big Ten CCG is bad voodoo

Also Jim Harbaugh finally ruining Ohio State’s day after never being able to pull it off would be very satisfying

We can dream.

Unfortunately, while Iowa would absolutely crush the Michigan that played tonight, OSU would too. I think it's going to come down to Iowa/Ohio St for the conference game, with Iowa/MSU being a strong contender. If Iowa's defense can get off the starting blocks faster than they did today, I think they have a very good chance to win it.

Michigan related: an item on my bucket list is for Harbaugh's Michigan to fall short every year he's there. Then after he's finally fired/quits Michigan goes on to win everything the next year.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Kirios posted:

Spencer Rattler's gotta be done in Oklahoma, right?

You'd think so. Especially when the crowd was clamoring for him to be benched. And then a freshman played lights out to the win. But coaching decisions like this have always confounded reason and logic.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Pook Good Mook posted:

He will never singlehandedly lose a game, but he won't win one either. With a team built like Iowa, that's been good enough. It's really a shame the O line is the way it is, the offense could be so dynamic.

I am personally exasperated watching him, but I don't blame him exclusively, and I don't dislike him like some people do. Could be worse.

I don't dislike him, I just don't like him. I'm very neutral on the offense. Just don't gently caress up and let the defense do their job.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

SquirrelyPSU posted:

We joke about Ferentz and punting, but after Saturday night, Tory Taylor is living rent-free in my head.

Yeah, I was actually getting excited when he was called to punt since you could just see the life sucked out of PSU's sideline every time.

e: a word missing

Proteus Jones fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Oct 12, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I have to say, I'm becoming a fan.

There better be video of said burrito kick and it better be a Sports Center highlight.