Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

This is easily the best college football weekend in years. gently caress Bama gently caress Penn State gently caress BYU

Georgia/Iowa/Cinci/Wake Forest playoff still alive

Edit: https://twitter.com/ic_activitylog/status/1447010010354094081?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Top 10 tomorrow gonna be 50% Big Ten, just as god intended

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

General Dog posted:

If Kentucky wins, don’t you have to rank them #1 in the nation?

No if Kentucky wins it’s proof that the SEC is 14 fraud-rear end teams this season and none of them should be ranked

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I’m now praying super hard for Michigan to win out because I think they’re the team Iowa would have the best shot against in the CCG

Ohio State always has our number in big games
Penn State wouldn’t lose twice especially with 4 quarters out of their QB
Iowa vs. Michigan State in the Big Ten CCG is bad voodoo

Also Jim Harbaugh finally ruining Ohio State’s day after never being able to pull it off would be very satisfying

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

AsInHowe posted:

What happens when Michigan beats Michigan State in two weeks? Those colors need to be different.

How can you call yourself a big ten fan if you can’t tell the difference between Maize and Gold?

edit: redacted, I almost opened myself up to a long conversation about the difference between Scarlet, Crimson, Maroon, and Cardinal

Although another reason Maryland and Rutgers being added to the conference sucked is because it’s the first team repeating a color that isn’t black or white

DC Murderverse fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Oct 12, 2021

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I can’t decide which 4th quarter tie game is more baffling. On the one hand I think the talent gap is way bigger between Oregon and Cal but on the other hand Jesus Christ 6-6

edit: I can’t believe Oregon is still in the top 10 after last week’s pants-making GBS threads

edit2: I can’t believe they might poo poo their pants again

DC Murderverse fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Oct 16, 2021

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Very excited for the tying play on an untimed final down

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Oregon is not a top 10 team, UCLA ought to pick them apart next week

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

The icing succeeds for the Aztecs

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

dphi posted:

I hate to break it to you but UCLA is not good either, probably on par with Cal tbh. Not saying they won't win, but, well, see the thread title.

Cal is trash, UCLA is probably top 3 in the Pac this year, at the very least on par with Stanford

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Kirk Ferentz is gonna wake up to 5 different people having emailed him this video