Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Komet posted:

Penn State's going to go from playoff contender and dominating Iowa through 1.5 quarters to ending 5-7 if Clifford doesn't come back

The transfer portal is gonna impact a lot teams in this way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

General Dog posted:

So checking the schedule, looks like undefeated Michigan vs undefeated Michigan State on 10/30 is likely? They only have Northwestern and Indiana, respectively, between then and now.

Yep. I think that’s the same day for OSU and PSU. The Big Ten East front runner emerges that day

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Kloaked00 posted:

I don't want to have false confidence since I was expecting Michigan State to be a 4-6 win team this year......

But man, destroying Harbaugh's best chance yet of getting to the B10 championship / playoffs, would be beautiful

It’s funny, both sides are confident that they are going to win.

It’ll be a close game either way. The team that doesn’t turn the ball over will win. I don’t see either side stopping the others offense regularly.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Grittybeard posted:

In point spread talk Nebraska is 3.5 point favorites at Minnesota, which seems fine and Nebraska should probably be favored by more.

But picking Nebraska in any game as a favorite is so hard to do. And on the road, although that's generally mitigated by the whole Nebraska thing. This is purely pickem chat for me, no way I get near putting actual money down on any of this.

Minnesota is gonna win this game. Nebraska was still bitching about being screwed vs Michigan yesterday.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Ehud posted:

I’m not nearly as mad as you guys.

Maybe I’m just dead inside and numb to football.

It’s a good day when you quit letting sports ruin your days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Elephanthead posted:

I too am disappointed in IU.

If you keep the play in front of you MSU is very beatable. They have issues scoring without an explosive play.