Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

God drat, the ONE time I ever wanted Alabama to win (because I bet money on them [thought it was easy money against lovely A&M :ohdear:), they end up losing.... Maybe I should just ALWAYS want them to win, because I actually hate them :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Oregon just seems very underwhelming on the field, for the amount of talent that they have

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Mike_V posted:

If you're looking for easy money, A&M is somehow only -9 against Mizzou.

I mean, A&M has been rear end all season except for that inexplicable game last week against Alabama. I definitely wouldn't consider any bet on A&M to win to be "easy money"

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Mike_V posted:

I tried to give yall the hook up!!!

I will never doubt you again

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Ehud posted:

I’m not nearly as mad as you guys.

Maybe I’m just dead inside and numb to football.

Imagine how it feels to have been a Colorado Buffaloes fan for the last 16 years :ohdear:

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Ehud posted:

I mean, look at my pro team…

My pro team has been just as bad as your pro team :shobon:

Anyway the CU fans at the stadium are way too excited about the fact that we are beating a team that hasn't won in 2 years. Especially when our offense has been just as trash against that team as it has been all season. This has been my expression the whole time while watching the game :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

CharlestheHammer posted:

Lol that Texas collapsed twice in a row

It's what Texas does :shobon: