Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Reminder that Michigan State was the first team in the country to become bowl eligible

https://twitter.com/BigTenNetwork/status/1446904573067624452

https://twitter.com/MichiganStOnBTN/status/1446905287126884352

Kenneth Walker III for Heisman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

I don't want to have false confidence since I was expecting Michigan State to be a 4-6 win team this year......

But man, destroying Harbaugh's best chance yet of getting to the B10 championship / playoffs, would be beautiful

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Regnevelc posted:

It’s funny, both sides are confident that they are going to win.

It’ll be a close game either way. The team that doesn’t turn the ball over will win. I don’t see either side stopping the others offense regularly.

Oh, I'm not confident we'll win. Our second half playcalling hasn't shown the adjustments we need to, and our corners / safeties can definitely be taken advantage of. I only hope, since I know how delicious the Wolvie tears would be

Also, for any Ted Lasso fans:
https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1447996253279825924

Kloaked00 fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Oct 13, 2021

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

That was ugly all around but hey!

Michigan State is 7-0!!

(Who the hell saw that coming this year?)

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

The Big10 is the 2nd conference in FBS history to have 5 teams in the top 10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I couldn’t watch the game. Please tell me Purdue rushed that drat field