Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

my team scored 28 points and then pulled its pants down and took the world's biggest hardest dump on live tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Came here to post this.

ESPN link. https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32381239/argument-alabama-college-football-loss-texas-led-fatal-shooting-police-say

Wonder if the A&M fan was the shooter.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Grittybeard posted:

Iowa getting the top of Alaska is a geography thing I wouldn't have expected.

Yeah that is loving me up.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

DC Murderverse posted:

How can you call yourself a big ten fan if you can’t tell the difference between Maize and Gold?

edit: redacted, I almost opened myself up to a long conversation about the difference between Scarlet, Crimson, Maroon, and Cardinal

It's actually not a long conversation at all; the differences between those colors are pretty short and easy to describe in like one sentence each.

... and if I hadn't just taken 3 swigs of ZzzQuil I'd type em out right now, but I'll do it tomorrow instead. Unless someone else beats me to it. Or maybe even if they do. Or if I feel like it.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I wanna send a burrito into orbit

By shooting it

Out of my rear end

After I eat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005