Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

The loving Hawkeyes are going to be ranked 2nd. Kill me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Oh yea, poor Oklahoma.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Komet posted:

I thought this was a satire

The state of Alabama is beyond satire.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

https://twitter.com/JaredDLee/status/1447667048117465090?s=20

I am so hype for UT Ole Miss to be a 100 point game that I just know I'm gonna be disappointed and it's gonna be like 13-7

I knew ISU was going to be low on that list because Matt Campbell tends to play things pretty conservatively, and it drives me nuts sometimes. LOL at Iowa at the bottom though. Ferentz never saw a punt opportunity he didn't like.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

I always feel like an idiot when these get posted because I never know how to read them. What does that mean for Tennessee and why does he love that group he's circled?

Top right is good offense and defense. Bottom right is good offense, bad defense. Top Left is bad offense, good defense. Bottom left is bad both.

Tennessee has a really good offense and average defense. My guess as to why he loves that group of schools is because they probably have wildly different records, while all being very close to each other in EPA. That's all I can think of.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Man Rattler sure bailed in a hurry. I’d be a littler nervous if I’m OU from a depth perspective and also hoping Williams doesn’t fall back to earth.

Rattler’s draft stock has to be plummeting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Go Cyclones. I was legit worried about this game since K-State has some good wins, but clones won it decisively on the road.

Farmageddon is always a dogfight.