Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I am the Ocean Mother. My dark palace awaits in the deepest waters when you see the end and keep going. When nothing exists then my everything does.

There is no water, or air, or light in my palace. It exists to consume you. In this place you will fall into yourself, collapsing and expanding at once. The truest part of the deepest waters is the essence of space. It consumes all and it eternally exists within that space and every other space. Every inch of the ocean is every inch of space, a reflection of itself.

The ocean is not worse or better than space. They are one and the same. They are where we are forced together and torn apart, lonely in close proximity forever.

You can't escape it. It consumes. It beckons. And it will become you.

Just like YO MAMA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i wonder what percent of the ocean is fish cum

If I keep tuggin them it'll be 100% hopefully!