Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Szyznyk posted:

Come Christmas it may be time to pick up an AR and borrow a helicopter to do some serious piggin’ and get those feral hog hams to market.

feral hogs taste like piss and that guy was an idiot. I'm telling someone how to get cheap tenderloins.

If you have a processor, you should do it, too. You just walk in, pay the packing fee, and carry out your $2-$3 a pound venison. The places are USDA inspected and as clean as any other meat packing house. Don't go to one that isn't inspected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I would check it out since I like venison, although my partner doesn’t really enjoy it so I’m not sure how much regular use I’d get out of it.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Everything plentiful in the Triangle in Raleigh, but seconding the bad quality of produce in grocery stores. Not sure why they waste the stock people's time making them fill those shelves up, no one wants these bags of dark brown lettuce. Can just put those in the trash and leave the shelves empty.