Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The pumpkin shortage is a lie. I can’t get away from the goddamned things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

I concur El Monterey brand in general seems to have been hit hard!

The good value pack of 14 breakfast burritos from BJs is gone but the overpriced 8 at Publix is readily available.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

call your local deer processors and ask if they have an abandoned deer list. tell them you want tenderloin included, maybe some nice hams.

I get 2-3 abandoned deer per year usually and get venison tenderloin for $3/pound at most.

Come Christmas it may be time to pick up an AR and borrow a helicopter to do some serious piggin’ and get those feral hog hams to market.