Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I buy senior bisque for my elderly cat and mix it into his Fancy Feast (my other toothless cat appreciates it, too) to keep them happy and healthy. It’s a random occurrence, sometimes the shelf will have it, sometimes the shelf is bare and I have to piecemeal other single bisque-like additives that aren’t in a box of 12 like the senior bisque is. It seems to be that way with a lot of cat treats and food. Sometimes they’ve got it, sometimes they don’t.

I also work in maintenance, and we get a lot of stuff at Lowe’s and Home Depot. The worst item they don’t have at all is appliances. Everything is on back order or has to be shipped if we need a fridge or a stove right that day. It sucks butts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU