Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

At the stores I shop at (middle part of Virginia).

Tofu has been really hard to find in stock. Last time I was in there only silken was left. Canned sodas are super iffy, the mainstays are almost always in stock (Basic regular and diet colas, base Dr. Pepper and its store brand equivalents, and Mountain Dew) but anything outside of those is either never in stock or disappears almost immediately. Chip aisles are a ghost town. Bread is gone almost as soon as its stocked. Toilet paper is emptying out fast again. As well as the medicine sections. Meat and dairy sections are occasionally spotty.

Concur with others in the thread that produce is generally in stock, but the quality is waaaaay down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

beer gas canister posted:

ZERO frozen veggies except potato products and maybe 50 bags of mixed stuff at one of the biggest grocery stores in town, as of last weekend. gas is also really loving expensive right now, $3.40+ for regular. i see random empty shelves here and there at most stores i go to regularly.

We practically Initial D style drifted into a gas station when we saw it was at $3.09 a gallon the other day, because that's the lowest it's been here.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Dazerbeams posted:

I was out of fermented black beans and the asian market is way too much of a hassle to get to for a last minute meal so I tried the Whole Foods hoping they would have something. They had almost NO Chinese stuff in the international section.

Thankfully I live in Whitebread Central, so the gochujang and stuff I usually get is always available at my usual grocery store (I am not going to question too hard why they even stock it lest it goes away), but the prepackaged Annie Chun stuff, specialty ramen, and candy stuff in that aisle is picked the hell over.