Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
The generic off brand/knock off la croix/fizzy water at my local supermarket has been regularly absent to the point where when I do see the flavor I like I have become part of the problem and buy 4 twelve packs right away without a second thought.

I can't find kn95s anywhere locally anymore, just the flimsy paper surgical masks which I'm not sure are as good for folks like me that have to work face to face with the sometimes unmasked, mouth breather as a baseline, general public all day long.

Cheese, beer, and eggs were straight up pillaged through when I went to the store earlier. Had to mix and match to get a dozen in a carton.

The produce section must have been restocked before I went but as others have said about their areas quality is down if quantity is up. Meats and processed meats were also picked through pretty good or just not available.

TP is just fine but I'm starting to see signs of limit 2 per customer around town again.

I also live in a poorer metro area and some of these shortages and quality dips happened to our shops regularly before the pandemic but it's much more noticable now when it happens and much more frequent as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

Nooner posted:

Were running dangerously low on cum here at the dick sucking factory :sigh:

Another shipment is on its way just give me five minutes.